Saturday, May 12, 2012

Two More Metal Cards



 
The other day I posted a card where I used a making metal technique called Faux Patina from over at Splitcoaststampers. I wanted to show you the other two cards I made with the same technique. They turned out great and they are actually pretty shiny because I sprayed the sentiment panel with Smooch Spritz but on the main panel I used gold or copper embossing powder and that is shiny as well. This looks much better in real life, the camera can't pick up the patina it sort of washes it out so give it a try yourself and let me know what you think.   
These make super masculine cards which is something I am always on the lookout for. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Elementary Elegance
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Brushed Gold
Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, Versamark, Early Espresso
Accessories: Smooch Spritz Gold Glow, Vintage Wallpaper ef, sponges, copper embossing powder, heat gun, corner rounder, paper piercing tool, mat pack, Curly Label and Decorative Label punches, Dotted Scallop ribbon border punch
Posted by Picasa

No comments: