Saturday, May 12, 2012

I made the showcase as one of the operator's picks again this week. Here is the card that was chosen I always get so excited that someone is even looking at my work but when they choose one of my cards I feel so honored. A great big thank you to all the operator's over at Stamping 411 and for all they do. Their site is amazing. It has so many informative tutorials on all things card making and each and every week they give you a sketch to start with to make a wonderful unique card. They even give you the dimensions for each layer so you choose the stamp set and card stock colors along with the dsp and off you go, before you know it you have a wonderful card that you created yourself. So check them out and get stamping. Here is the linkhttp://stamping411.blogspot.com/    Have fun.

No comments: