Friday, May 4, 2012

A Quilt that I call Winter




Here is a little something different. I started quilting just a year ago, because of Stampin' Up products. You can see my first quilt here. This is my fourth and it's flannel so it's very warm, I love it. Living in Wisconsin I am cold so often and when I take a nap I want to be warm and this is just the ticket. If you look closely you can see several die cut snowflakes. They add a little interest to the pattern which is called Beginning Luck. The die cuts really impress even seasoned quilters, they ask how'd you do that. Well, with my handy dandy Big Shot of course. Every time I cut fabric with it I smile and anything that makes me smile I will do again and again. 
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place and taking a look. I would love for you to leave me a comment and tell me what you think. Bye for now. 
Supplies:
Accessories: Big Shot, Snowflake Bigz die, fabric and sewing machine.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wanda said...

It's beautiful. I started one with SU fabrics too but it sits in a tote. You have inspired me to get working on it again! TFS