Friday, December 2, 2011

I made the Stamper's Showcase at Stamping 411

Hey I made it onto the Operator's Picks this week over at Stamping 411 with this post You can join in the fun too. I hope you are working on your Christmas Cards as it is almost time to get them in the mail. One of the most fun things of the season is to hear from friends, some of them the only time of the year we do, and hold a card in our hands that they took the time to hand write a note or a message of well wishes. When that card is handmade we don't even want to ever part with it. I hope you send a lot of cheer this Christmas season, brighten someone's day. If I can be of any help getting you supplies or steering you in the right direction to find directions or some inspiration let me know. 
Thanks for Stopping by At Paula's Place. Now go stamp something fun.

No comments: