Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Zindorf Style

Several weeks ago we had a chance to go visit our daughter who lives in Nashville. We had great fun and I gave her the card found here. My son lives in Maryland going to othe university of MD there so I needed a scary card to send him.

This is my interpretation of the card by Michelle Zindorf. She gives the entire tutorial for making a similar card called "Going Batty" I just adapted it to the stamps I have.

By the way the previous post which can be found here won me a spot in the Stamping 411 Operator's pick's stampers showcase. It's always so encouraging to get selected and also to read the comments that are left on my blog. I read and reread them, they mean so much to me. I appreciate every single one of you who takes the time to comment. So thank you so much. 


Happy Halloween and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

Supplies:
Stamps: Wicked Cool, Lovely As A Tree (on all time staple)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Peach Parfait
Tools: 1 3/4" circle punch, sponges, post it notes, gold brads

Posted by Picasa

No comments: