Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Sour Cream Containers


That just doesn't sound right but that is what I made for my five little grand nieces, only the containers weren't that little because I wanted to put a bunch of candy into them so I made them big. I took a picture of all of them and then each one seperately so you could see them up close. They go together very quickly and the crimping is my favorite part. It makes them look so professionally done. And these can be made for any holiday, just change out the designer paper and the tags and there you go. Birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc....

I started with a 6" square of paper and here are the instructions. Instead of sticky strip I used the Tombow mono adhesive or as I like to call it the green glue. Not that the glue is green just the container. The girls loved them and I made them in all their favorite colors so they were really happy. I was able to put about 7 or 8 pieces of candy in each one. If you have any questions email me.
Happy Halloween and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place
Supplies:
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Ink: Concord Crush, Tempting Turquoise, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Old Olive
Paper: In Color dsp pack, whisper white, Old Olive, non SU pattern paper
Tools: Crimper, Scallop Trim border punch, 1/8" circle punch, black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Black and white checked ribbon (retired)
.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: