Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween for my DD


If you have been following my blog for a while you know that I got to go to a Michelle Zindorf class just a year ago.I loved it and learned her technique on how to brayer cards. What I also learned was not to be afraid of heavily sponging and color. I cased this card from her website but added glitter, dazzling diamonds, to the witches shoes. So I think this might look like a snapshot right after Dorothy's house fell on the wicked witch of the east before the slippers transferred to Dorothy's feet. My daughter and I went to a screening of the movie, The Wizard of Oz, where people dress up like the characters and everyone sings the songs along with the movie. We had a great time so she will appreciate this card when I give it to her for Halloween. We are with her in Nashvill for a couple of days so I get to give it to her in person. That is a double thrill for me. Of course there will be a little treat in it for her. It was actually very easy to make. Here is the link to Michelle's Blog. She has a great step by step tutorial. I did make this a regular size card by making the white panel 3.5 x 5. Have fun and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: