Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stamping 411 Challenge 211


Here we are at another challenge from Stamping 411. I really appreciate the operators over there. They come up with the greatest sketches and keep me inspired to keep creating. This is my favorite sketch so far. Here is what I did.
The base of the card is Melon Mambo. Cut to  4 1/4" wide  x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
Then I used the Dotted Ribbon Border Punch on basic black and made instant ribbon, (love that punch)
Layer 2: 3 1/2" square of Newsprint dsp matted with a piece of basic black cs 1/8" larger
Layer 3: 3 x 1 1/4"piece of Newsprint dsp matted with a piece of basic black cs 1/8" larger
Layer 4: I stamped black onto Melon Mambo using one of the frames from Four Frames stamp set. I also stamped onto Melon Mambo using Punch Potpourri stamp set (retired Hostess set) the three flowers. and punched them out with Boho Blossoms punch. I added a rhinestone and dimensionals to the back of the frame.
If you have any questions let me know. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: