Saturday, July 9, 2011

Out West They Are Patriotic

I find it hard to believe that it is already July 9. Where does the time go. This month I have very few birthdays so I am going to try to work on some Christmas cards. I know that time will be here before we know it and I usually make about 110 cards. This year I would like to spread that out a bit instead of trying to do them in about a week.
Looky here though. This card is for one of my July birthdays. My nephew has always liked cowboy things, he bought cowboy boots about 5 years ago and just enjoys wearing them so when I saw that Michelle Zindorf had made this card I just had to follow her tutorial. It's perfect for Tom. He turns 40 in just about a week and I know he'll like it.
Supplies:
Stamps: Out West & Seeing Stars
Paper: Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgundy, Soft Suede
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Craft ink pad Whisper White
Tools: Stampin’ Up! Sponges, Basic Black marker, Gold Brads
I love the results of this card and can't wait to give it to my nephew. I hope you enjoy it also. I would love to hear if you do.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: