Friday, July 1, 2011

The New 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog

It's here and it's fabulous. And you can take a look right now and if you do not have another Stampin' Up Demonstrator that you work with you can request a copy from me. For just $4.95 s&h I will send you this catalog for your very own. Click on my right side bar to view right now.
There are new and exciting items. New stamp sets, punches, dies, ribbbons, brads and five new In colors for you to use and enjoy. Along with new designer series papers and I'm sure more that I cannot think of right now. Take a look and think of the possibilities. Check out the new triple layer punches. Both in Doily and Blossom motif. They are cool and you get triple duty out of them, at least. The lace Ribbon Border punch is stunning. Page 211
The Sunflower background stamp is on page 149, and the Doily background on page 150  gorgeous.
The hostess program is all new letting you earn more sets and product for holding a workshop.
Let me know if I can help you with anything, I would be thrilled to do that. You can email me and give me your phone # I'll call you.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place and welcome to the new year at Stampin' Up.

No comments: