Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fast and Fabulous


It's my birthday today so I thought I would post one of my favorite Birthday cards.

When I first saw this set as a hostess set, just a year ago, I wasn't impressed. Isn't that typical, don't we want to see these stamps used in a project with actual ink on them before we fall in love with them. Well, when I saw this post on splitcoaststampers, it took my breath away and I had to give it a try. There this set sat on my shelf neglected of ink all this time and look what can be done with it. Now it's only available for 2 more days. It's still not too late, you could place a qualifying order and earn this set still. This card took me total about 5 minutes to put together.
Supplies:
Stamps: Fast and Fabulous
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Marina Mist
Ink: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Old Olive
Tools: Eyelet Border, Scallop Oval Punch, Small oval punch, Wide striped night of navy ribbon (retired)
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place and if you have any questions let me know.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: