Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shades of Just Believe with Shell border

This is quite a change from what I have been posting I actually made this card, actually I made 4 of these cards. Each one just a bit different I used a different border punch on each one. This one has a pretty shell border but any border punch can be used. I gave this card to my sister for her birthday. She loved it.  What I did:
  • The base of the card is Pale Plum then the black panel was run throughThe Big Shot in the Textile embossing folder.
  • The Baja Breeze was punched with the shell border punch.
  • The main image panel was first stamped with Versamark ink and Just Believe largest stamp and sprinkled with black embossing powder and heated.
  • I sponged Pale Plum, Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery on the Whisper White
  • Then I direct to paper used Versamark all over it and used iridescent Ice embossing powder
  • backed it with the black and tied the ribbon.
I wish you could see it in real life, it sparkles, a lot. Really nice. Any questions or comments, well leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place
Posted by Picasa

No comments: