Saturday, May 28, 2011

Animal Stories of all kinds

Posted by Picasa
  • Just three more days for the scrapbooking special for the month of May. This card was made with the stamp set called Animal Stories. It is on special for 30% off the regular price. Don't miss out on it.  I also used Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes. The kiss technique was used to get that pattern on the giraffe. First I inked it up with Apricot Apeal, then I inked up the bubbles stamp from Circle Circus and touched the rubber of the giraffe with it several times before stamping it onto Whisper White card stock.

Here is one made with the whale stamp from the same Animal Stories set. I added some glitter to the "water" to make it sparkle. Everything else is pretty self explanatory. I inked up the embossing folder before running the white cardstock through the Big Shot.
Here I used the owl out of the Animal Stories stamps and just repeated him 3x. Also using Circle Circus for the background.
And one last one is the elephant from the same set. Repeated in Positively Pink, Elegant Eggplant and Summer Sun
If you have any questions leave a comment or email me. Also if you want to order anything to make cards like these email me and I'll be happy to help you. Some of these supplies are retired but the current supplies that Stampin' Up has available make equally (or better) cards and scrapbooking pages.
I would love to hear from you what you think about these cards and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

No comments: