Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Changes they are a coming

Starting today June 1 demonstrators are allowed to pre order from the up coming 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog. If you would like to take advantage of a discount on all items and get the opportunity to order new products early plus a number of other benefits contact me paularough1@gmail.com to find out how you can become a demonstrator. Even someone who never wants to do a workshop can benefit from this program.
This promotion happened in April where everyone was given a chance to purchase the Four Frames set that will be available on July 1 and here is the card I made with my set.
It looks very similar to the promotion picture but you can see it a whole lot better.
  • It uses Marina Mist, River Rock, Cherry Cobler, Whisper white card stock
  • Printed Paisley dsp.
  • Four Frames and Hello Again stamp sets with Basic Black and Cherry Cobler ink
  • The Tools used are Scallop Trim Border punch, Small oval punch, Boho Blossoms punch, and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and of course the Big Shot.
I think my new favorite color is Marina Mist. It's not really a turquoise, sort of a light aqua but it has a richness and depth that is beautiful. If you haven't tried it yet I strongly suggest you do, I'm thinking you'll love it too.
I will post a link to the Last Chance Items when it becomes available. New catalogs are coming too. Let me now if you want to preorder one. They are $5 plus shipping If you want to pick it up from me there will be no additional charge but you must let me know soon.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place

No comments: