Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just One More Printed Petals

Okay, this is the last card I am posting using the Printed Petals stamp set. But I had to show you. These are so great. I love the set and this one with the stamped images then dry embossed through the Big Shot machine and the Square Lattice embossing folder is so pretty. Also the dsp has been run through and got it's embossing on too.  Notice the build a brad detail along with the little tag. And the richness of Soft Suede, and Crumb Cake and then the pop of Tempting Turquiose  is stunning.
So get this set while it's on special, there is only a couple of days left before it goes back to regular price. Then you can make all these beautiful cards too.
There's a lot more on sale too. Check it out
Email me with an order and I would love to take care of you. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

No comments: