Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Bunnies

Posted by Picasa
Here is a whole bunch of Easter Bunnies. I made these five little Easter Baskets for my five grand nieces. They love it when I have a special treat for them on special days. I used In Color dsp on these and punched out what I needed to create the faces. Now when they turn the baskets around they will see the tail end of the bunny.
Isn't that cute, the little tail.
This box is made with just a 6" square of card stock, scored at 1 1/2" on all four sides. Cut 2 of the score lines on the same side up to the intersecting score line. Then turn it to the other side and do the same. Fold sides up and glue to form the box. Add ribbon and dsp.

Here is a closeup of the bunny face. I used 1 3/4" circle punch for head, small oval for pink in ears and large for the white, 1/2" circle punch for the cheeks, sponged with pretty in pink and dotted with basic black marker. The 1/4" circle punch for the eyes in black and the nose in pink. The whiskers and mouth were drawn on with markers. Then white gel pen to highlight the eyes. Very easy.
Any questions let me know.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

No comments: