Saturday, April 23, 2011

Build a Blossom

Posted by Picasa
  • Here is a little card I made after seeing Dannie Graves make a card on her blog. I love how this turned out. The Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder adds so much to the background paper, and the Scallop Trim Border adds another touch of detailing.
  • It's a snap to put this together using the Build a Blossom stamp set and the Blossom Petals punch, together they are an unbeatable combination. Both can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog that is good through April 30.
  • The three silver brads were very easy to line up, I used the dots on the paper.
  • The colors for the Card Stock are Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White
  • The ink colors are Melon Mambo and Old Olive
  • It measures 4 1/4" square.
If you want to order anything head on over to my website and click on the Shop Now button. If you have any questions let me know. 
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place. 

No comments: