Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Punch Potpourri

Here is a completely different type of card then I have been posting lately. This is from the regular 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catlog and uses one of the Hostess Sets, Punch Potpourri. With this set you get a butterfly, a bird and a heart and also 3 cute little flowers and all of these coordinate with Stampin' Up's punches. I love the look of stamping and then punching them out. Mary Fish made a similar card to the one pictured here which used  the Bird stamp and then was punched out with the large oval punch and trimmed on each end to form the vase. I love the modern look of this. I also used Just Believe stamp set for the flowers in the vase and the Retro Remix wheel for the background. Night of Navy card stock and ink was used for a monochromatic look. Although in the picture the ribbon looks like a different color it is navy ribbon, 1/4" grosgain.



Here is a picture of the inside of the card. I like to decorate the insides of all my cards but it is imperative when dark colored card stock is used for the base of the card.
If you have any questions let me know and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place

Posted by Picasa

No comments: