Saturday, February 12, 2011

Elizabeth in Concord Crush

The Elizabeth Stamp is just one of the many stamps you can get for FREE during sale a bration. You may have missed this stamp it is found on page 18 and it is one of the single stamps that Stampin' Up has to offer. It is so elegant and it doesn't need much help because it looks like a winner by itself.


This card is so simple to make but makes a big impact. It is even more striking in real life and the color combination is lovely. I reversed them and this is what you get.
One little stamp, well two, and an embossing folder and a punch and you have a beautiful card. You can change out the sentiment with any Teeny Tiny Wish for versatility. I used the trio flower punch which is retired but you could use the Boho Blossoms punch or the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack and you'll be set. Add a little bling with Basic Gems pearls or rhinestones and voila, ready to be sent to a lucky recipient.
During Sale a bration if you order $50 worth of Stampin' Up product from me on my website you will recieve your choice of a free item out of the Sale a bration catalog and also I will send you a Thank You card hand stamped by me for your own use.
If you have any questions let me know and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: