Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine in Blush


I just wanted to slip one more Valentine in here before it's too late. Isn't this cute.
I gave this to my sister and her husband for their anniversary which was in January. I love those cute little birds with the heart above them.
Supplies:
Stamps: Love you much.
Ink: Basic Black, Real Rad, Blushing Bride, Versa mark
Paper: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, DSP
Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Scallop circle punch. Circle scissors, paper piercer and mat pack

Any time from now until March 31 when you order $50 worth of product from Stampin' Up you will receive a FREE Saleabration set of your choice. and if you order through my Stampin' Up website I will send you a thank you card hand stamped by me for your personal use and you will be added to my $50 grid for a drawing of $20 worth of free merchandise from Stampin' Up.

Any questions let me know and please leave a comment to let me know you were visiting here. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: