Build a Blossom stamp set and Blossom Petal punch is turning into a favorite of mine. It's so easy to use and the results are dramatic.
- Here I have started out with whisper white card stock and stamped the base blossom in pretty in pink
- then rich razzleberry on top of that for the details in the petals.
- Old Olive card stock was run through the big shot with the perfect polka dots embossing folder.
- Photo corner punch in pretty in pink and rich razzleberry
- the 2 x 1 3/8 oval punch in rich razzleberry
- Stamp Thinking of You in rich razzleberry and punched it out with the scallop oval punch.
- The center of the flower was stamped in white craft ink on rich razzleberry card stock then punched out with the 3/4" circle punch.
If you order everything you need to make this card you will get 5 FREE sale a bration items of your choice. And if you were to find say about $10 more worth of items that you liked and wanted to order you could add 2 more FREE items to that list. Because when you have a $300 order or workshop you get another FREE item. That makes 7 all together. WOW Call me, email me or go to my Stampin' Up website right now and place your order and everything could be coming right to your door soon. Then I will send you a hand stamped thank you card by me as a thank you. You can use it to send to someone else or just enjoy it your self.
Build a Blossom
Whisper white card stock
Rich razzleberry card stock
Pretty in pink card stock
Old olive card stock
Pretty in Pink
Blossom Petals Punch
2 x 1 3/8 oval punch
scallop oval punch
3/4" circle punch
Photo Corners punch
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Big Shot Machine
If you have all these items you can enjoy making this card right now. If there is anything you need please let me know I would be happy to answer any questions.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place