Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dasher Thanks


I wrote this a while ago and neglected to post it. This was the card I sent to my customers who ordered in December. Every time someone orders from me I send them a hand stamped card but I don't sign it. That way you can use it to send to someone else or you can keep it for your own enjoyment.

Now that Christmas is over you have to thank all those people for giving you all those gifts. Isn't this the best stamp. It's so simple and clean when it's stamped and it is a single stamp which only costs $8.95. And it's not just for Christmas, Dasher can go into the woods anytime of the year and be right at home.
Also, with a $50 order from Stampin' Up right now you can earn a FREE Dasher stamp. Just head on over to my website and see what some more samples of what you could do.

I used
Stamps: Dasher, Perfect Punches
Ink: Night of Navy, Whisper White Craft
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue
Tools: Petals a Plenty ef, Ticket corner punch, Scallop oval punch
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Sponge, clear embossing powder

I think everything is pretty self explanatory. I did heat emboss the white on the perfect punch thank you before I punched it out. When you sponge under Dasher try to make it look like his shadow.

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: