Friday, February 11, 2011

Blown away hearts


I love this card and I made it, sometimes we surprise even ourselves. Last year I had the priveledge of attending a Michelle Zindorf brayer class and I learned her technique of brayering. I check her blog once in a while and cased this card from there. It's not hard you just have to know how to do it. It was a three hour class so for me to explain it to you would not be practical.
Here is the inside

I am giving this card to my grand niece this weekend. Her birthday is on Valentine's Day and this would make a great Valentine card also with just a change of sentiment.

Supplies I used:
Stamps: Curly Cute, Confetti

Paper: Stampin’ Up! Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Always Artichoke


Ink: Stampin’ Up! Tempting Turquoise, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive & Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Stampin’ Up! Sponges, Ribbon, Always Artichoke and Rose Red Markers, Heart to heart & Bird Punches, Brayer, Mat pack & Piercing Tool, Button.

If you like this card leave me a comment here and let me know. If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: