Here is another card that we did at my technique class. If you are in the Madison, WI area contact me and I would love to have you as my guest at one of those up coming classes.
This is a great card, but aren't they all.
Uses the rich razzleberry card stock for the base of the card. That is the perfect name for it because it is rich in color.
- Rich Razzleberry card stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 folded in half.
- I ran it through the Big Shot and the square lattice Embossing folder.
- The tree is cut out of Whisper White, 1/4 sheet then it took a trip through the Big Shot with the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder. And got it's bottom fancied up with the scallop border punch.
- Then sponged with Certainly Celery ink and each circle inside each flower was touched with the rich razzleberry marker.
- Tie a ribbon around the middle and add a Glimmer Brad at the top.
- The sentiment is from Perfect Punches.
Stamps: Perfect Punches (WM 117022, CM 120516) Clear Mount Block D (118485) you really should have this whole set (118491)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry cs (115316), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry pad (115658) and marker (120970), Certainly Celery (105217)
Tools: Big Shot (113439). Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder (116824), Square Lattice EF(119976), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch (119854). Scallop Border Punch (119882), Stamping Sponges (101610)
Accessories: Certainly Celery 1/8" taffeta ribbon (119255), dimensionals (104430), Glimmer Brads Basics (121003) Holiday Mini Catalog
Any questions let me know. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place