Friday, November 12, 2010

Third 3"x3" Card


And finally the third card that fits into the pizza box. I like each one better than the last one. I got these ideas from Regional Seminar right from Stampin' Up. I modified them a little to fit my needs.
Crumb Cake cs was used for the base 3" x 6" folded in half. I took a piece of Whisper White cs 3" x 3" and stamped the tri flower 3 times in Wild Wasabi and the Thank You in Chocolate Chip. Then I tore the top off to give it some texture and attached it to the card base. I added a piece of Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgain ribbon and right underneath that I added a border of So Saffron Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border made with the punch of the same name. These cards were fun and easy to make and I can't wait to see the face of the happy recipient of them when I give them to her. She will love them.
As always if there are any questions or if something isn't clear let me know by leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: