50 percent off!
What do you call it when you get over $310 in crafting and business supplies for only $87.50? You can call it an amazing deal, but I am calling it an amazing opportunity! From November 15-30, you can purchase either the Standard or Digital+ Starter Kits at 50 percent off the regular retail price of $175 (plus free shipping!), and enjoy these great benefits as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
TRY IT OUT: Consider this before you place your next Stampin' Up! order for $75 or more (plus shipping). At $87.50 (free shipping), the Starter Kit offers you $300+ in products and lots of choices. PLUS, you get the benefit of taking Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits for a "test drive" through March 31, 2011--with no obligation.
- Choose either Stampin' Up! Starter Kit for $87.50. They are the full kits (not minis). The Standard Starter Kit or the Digital Starter Kit.
- You can substitute like items of equal or less value. This includes choices from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
- When you purchase the Starter Kit, you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and member of my team. You are NOT required to purchase anything further, hold workshops or sell products.
- You receive Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits thru March 31, 2011.
- IF you want to remain active and continue demonstrator discounts and benefits beyond March 31, 2011, you would need $300 in product sales (which includes your own purchases) by March 31. This extends you for the following quarter (April thru June). $300 in sales per quarter is required to remain continuously active.
- There's never a penalty to drop and you keep all the discounted product you purchase.
- Many members of my team are hobby stampers. They buy exclusively for themselves. That's great with me
- It's an honor for me to welcome both hobby and business demonstrators stampers to my group. I provide support for both
GOT A QUESTION? If you have any questions or are ready to get started and would like my password, simply EMAIL ME for a prompt answer.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place