Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June is for Weddings



Yes, June is for weddings and the Success Magazine (only available for demo's) that came in May inspired me to make this cake. I changed it up a bit and made it smaller but had a great
time making it. I also made some bon bons to go with it. It is on display at our church building. We take turns fixing up a table for the month. This was made with syrofoam discs, and ribbon and the paper poppy technique, buttons, some punches, stickles, quiling, the big shot to put texture on the paper. If you really want all the details email me and we'll talk. The bon bons are simple boxes, yes they are hollow with various buttons and brads on them. The one front and center, the dark one is the new early espresso card stock. I hope you enjoy looking at these and give it try yourself.

No comments: