Friday, October 23, 2009

Getting caught up

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that my computer took a little vacation. It needed some rest and relaxation because it had been working so hard. Now, it's all rested up and ready to get back to business. First order of business. I have let my Stampin Up website go so if you happen to want to place an order just email me or give me a call and I will take care of you with personal service.

Next deals of the week. Currently these are the ones that are available



Mini Library Clips 109857 $8.99









Circle Designer Brads 112571 $3.99









Basic Jumbo Grommets 114348 $4.49








1/2 Inch Library Clips 112581 $3.99







This will be in effect until October 26 at 10 am. Then check back and see what next week's deal will be.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

No comments: