Friday, July 2, 2010

New Catalogs 2010-2011

They are here. The new catalogs for the 2010-2011 season are ready to be ordered from. It's very exciting all the changes in color and accessories both. You will love the new color selections we have available to us with this new catalog and the way Stampin Up is packaging paper and smaller packs of brads for less money. Different combos of all the products. And now they have come out with color kits to get you up to speed on all the new colors. And they are beautiful. I have had them in my hands for about a month now and I am enjoying them very much. Just peruse them and you will see for yourself what I am trying to say. The new stamp sets are great and if you haven't tried the clear block system yet, well, you are in for a big surprise. This system is the best I have ever used. The blocks are so comfortable in my hand and I know they will be in yours. You can see right through the block and place the image right where you want it. Also, what I have found because you can see through the block is you are able to ink the image with 2 colors of ink with minimal touch up with markers. Enjoy, my friends and if you have any questions or would like to order anything I would be most honored and happy to help you. just email me.

No comments: