Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Good To Dream of a "Little" Blog Candy

How about a little Razzle Dazzle today. Don't you love this stamp? It just looks like a fantasy and the perfect sentiment to go along with it is "It's good to dream" That's what I'm doing every time I stamp something, dreaming about how someone will enjoy receiving a hand made card for some special occasion or for no reason at all. Would you like to receive this card in the mail? Hint Hint keep reading Or better yet make this card for someone special in your life. Here is all you need to do:

  • I inked up the razzle dazzle large flower stamp with green galore ink.
  • I used a blender pen to "erase" the areas I wanted a different color.
  • I then got my markers in rose red, lovely lilac and regal rose and colored the stamp where appropriate, then stamped it on the 2 1/2" square white cs.
  • The corner rounder was used on two corners opposite each other.
  • I layered this on top of rose red 2 3/4" square. The corner rounder was used again at the same corners
  • I took the 7/8" x 5 1/2" white piece and stamped three times, using the stamp-a-ma-jig for alignment, the small flower where I followed the same procedure.
  • I backed that with a piece of lovely lilac 5 1/2" x 1 1/8"
  • Then taking a piece of lovely lilac 2 3/4" x 1" and using the eyelet border punch on it I attached it to the rose red piece.
  • I punched a 1" circle out of the lovely lilac
  • I stamped on scrap whisper white cs in rose red It's good to dream from the same set.
  • Punched that out with the modern label punch. Then sponged the edges lightly with rose red.
  • I put the card together on a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" green galore piece, folded in half. The large flower is adhered with dimensionals.
This is a fun card to make and it would be a fun card to receive. So here's the thing. If you leave a comment on my blog on this card by July 16 at 5 pm I will draw for a winner and send the winner this card. Probably have a pretty good chance.

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

Order 24/7 Remember the Deal of the Week

Supplies:
Stamp Set
:
Razzle Dazzle 116714
Card Stock:
Whisper White Card Stock 100730, Green Galore Card Stock 101768, Lovely Lilac Card Stock 100427, Rose Red Card Stock 102544
Tools: Bone Folder 102300, 1 Inch Circle Punch 109046, Eyelet Border Punch 113692, Modern Label Punch 116630, Stamping Sponges 101610, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig 101049, 3/16 Inch Corner Rounder Punch 109047, Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
Ink: Green Galore Classic Stampin' Pad 102122, Lovely Lilac Stampin' Write Marker 100056, Regal Rose Stampin' Write Marker 105108, Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker 100063

No comments: