Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Coral Flower

Here is a SCS sketch challenge that I did a while ago. It's SC231 so here is the challenge and everything you need to do a sketch.

  • This is done with a Cameo Coral Card 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half
  • Then I took a piece of Walk In The Park dsp 2 1/4" x 4 3/4" and cut in thirds so you end up with 3- 3/4" strips.
  • I backed those strips with the basic grey cs; each piece measures 1" x 5".
  • Adhere them to the card front
  • Add the flower from the pretties kit which is colored with Cameo Coral ink and a dauber. Then add the half pearl. Finished

Card sketches are great for inspiration and they push a stamper to do things they wouldn't normally do. I do not use dsp very ofter but when I see a card that uses it I love them. So I need to do that more often. I hope you like this card.

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: none
Paper: Cameo Coral 100475, Neutrals Card Stock 108588, Walk In The Park dsp (retired)
Tools: Bone Folder 102300
Ink: none
Embellishments: Pretties Kit 109114

No comments: