Saturday, July 11, 2009

In Full Bloom

Today's card is special to me for several reasons. It is for a friend of mine whom I met 2 years ago and we connected immediately. Rarely does a person meet someone like that but I was so excited to have a new friend. Then at the beginning of this year she had to move away and I was sad but she and I have been corresponding the old fashioned way. Through the mail with beautiful cards and handwritten messages. Last night I received one of her letters and decided to make her a card. It's summer and In Full Bloom just cried out to me. So this is what I came up with.
Also i made the decision that if I am going to post on the weekend it will be a retired set. We all have them and we all need some inspiration to use them sometimes. So if you haven't seen In Full Bloom in a while go find it and dust it off and get some ink on that rubber.

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

If you would like details on how I did this please email me and I'll be happy to post the directions.

No comments: