- Gable green cs 8 1/2" x 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half.
- Along one short side I used the scallop edge punch and then adhered a piece of tempting turquoise cs 5 1/2" by 1"
- The Bird and flower were cut out with the Big Shot. Then the pink flower was given some texture with the canvas bg stamp and curled with the bone folder.
- The leaves are green galore, also cut with the Birds & Blooms die then took a trip through the paper crimper.
- The flower is attached with a turquoise brad sent through all three layers of the flower. Then both the flower and the bird were attached with dimensionals.
- The Modern Label punch was used on more tempting turquoise.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes which was stamped on yoyo yellow cs in tempting turquoise ink, I also inked up the flower, just the head, from the Razzle Dazzle set with the turquoise marker and stamped that to the left of happy birthday, then punched it out with the word window and adhered it to the modern label, then to the card.
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370, Razzle Dazzle 116714, Canvas BG (retired)
Card Stock: Gable Green 102795, Green Galore 101768, Pink Passion 102762, Tempting Turquoise 102067, Yoyo Yellow 102824
Tools: Word Window Punch 105090, Modern Label Punch 116630, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine 113439, Bone Folder 102300, Birds & Blooms Die 113485, Paper Crimper 101618, Scallop Edge punch 112091
Ink: Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pad 100814 and Stampin write marker 100058
Other Embellishments: Bold Brights Brads 106957
Thanks for looking and if you have any questions email me and if you want to order stampin up products 24/7 click here. Thanks for stopping by at Paula's Place.