Friday, August 3, 2012

It's a Girl


How cute is this. I found a picture of a onsie and blew it up and printed it out. Then traced it and cut it out on the Pretty in Pink card stock. Then I attached it to the back and I have a shape card that is appropriate for the baby shower. I trimmed it with the Regal Rose marker to give it some definition and attached that cute little heart on the chest using the heart to heart punch, which is now retired. I also ran it through the Big Shot with the adorning accents Embossing Folder. I drew the trim by free hand, with pencil first, then with the marker. Erased the lines with a white eraser. I also put three brads, from the subtles collection, accross the flap to make them look like snaps The shower is  on Sunday. I haven't been to a baby shower in a while. My friends are all becoming grandparents instead of parents these days. I am very happy with how this turned out. 
Let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place


Posted by Picasa

No comments: