Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Box for Josh


A while ago my sister asked me if I would be willing to make a box for her boss. She is always baking or making some little, or not so little treat, to take into work with her and Josh, her boss, loves all of the things she brings in to share. Now, his birthday is coming up and she needs a box to give him a special treat so this is what I came up with. I went to splitcoaststampers and found an A2 card box with lid and all the instructions that was the perfect size. I lined it with waxed paper because it will have food in it and I didn't want it to leak through and my sister was thrilled. I hope Josh likes it. 
Here are the supplies I used and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place
A side view

A full front view

Supplies:
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Retired DSP a long time ago
Ink: Early Espresso
Tools: Little Leaves sizzlit die, scallop circle punch 2 sizes, 2 1/2" circle punch, scallop dotted ribbon choc.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: