Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine for Beth


I know, I know, it's been forever since I last posted. Well, I was on vacation for the month of January. I will share some pictures of where Bob and I went and what we did. But for today I want to share this cute card with you that I sent to my sister. She lives way out in the state of Oregon and I wish she was closer but I try to keep in touch with our wonderful handmade cards. I hope she liked it. 
What I did was use heart to heart punch to get all those cute little hearts and then I stamped the dotted heart from I Heart Hearts and cut it out with my trusty paper snips, it went really fast and they are very sharp. I used my new pinking hearts border punch to put a nice edge on the turquoise dsp and the real red piece and then with the fabulous phrases I thought heartfelt was the perfect sentiment. 
Let me know if you like it. 
I'll be sharing more Valentine's Day cards real soon. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place
Posted by Picasa

No comments: