Monday, January 2, 2012

First Birthday Card of the Year


Tomorrow is our friend Chuck's Birthday. He's 76 years old and I think this will make him long for spring. He is an avid golfer and this reminds me of a spot on the golf course. I hope he likes it. I cased this card from Julie Buhler and her blog is Paper Pleasing Ideas I love the blogging world and all the sharing that takes place. I wouldn't know half of what I know about stamping if it wasn't for all the wonderful stampers out there sharing all their great ideas and projects.
Happy New Year to everyone of my readers and I wish all the best for each of you in 2012

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, On Your Birthday
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin Write journaler
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White
Tools: Striped ef, copper brads, paper piercer and mat pack, Top Note die and Big Shot, pastels, Modern Lable punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig image sheet, sanding blocks
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: