Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Snowflake challenge 411

Finally I had the chance to participate in the Stamping 411 challenge this week. Here is the link . I decided I have to continue to work on my Christmas cards. I need about 120 of them so more and more you are going to see them here.
The green is actually more subtle in real life than in this picture and I like the look of this card. Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment here. I would love to know that you stopped by.
Thanks.
Supplies:
Stamps:Snow Flurries
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point
Paper: Glossy white, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Certainly Celery
Tools: Ticket corner punch, Bigz Snowflake die, Northern Frost Strip die, build a brad, Perfect Polka dot ef, sponges, dazzling diamonds glitter, 2-way glue
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristen K. said...

This is very pretty! I may have to case this one for my own Christmas cards. Great use of the sketch!