Sunday, August 28, 2011

Quilt out of Lattice Die

 Wow, this quilting with paper is really fun and fast. I have made 3 quilts now with fabric and they take weeks to complete. A card quilt made with paper and a few supplies takes only minutes. Especially with this lattice die. I ran a piece of dsp through the Big Shot with the lattice die and then flipped the pink lattice section over and this is the result. You have to glue each piece down individually but with 2 way glue  it moves only rather quickly. after the glue was dry I did then run it through the Big Shot again with finial press ef.  I put a fancy border edge on my card stock and stamped that pretty little sentiment on and my card was done. I didn't want to put too much on the front of this card because I didn't want to take away from the beauty of the quilt itself.
Here is the list of
Supplies:
Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: I think it's Tea Party retired, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi cs
Tools: Big Shot, Finial Press ef, Bigz Lattice die, Eyelet Border punch
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: