My grand niece turns 8 this month and she will be receiving this card with a little present tucked inside. This Lap of Luxury dsp has been one of my all time favorite papers to work with. I love purple and a whole stack of designs with purple as a main color in the form of Concord Crush has been a delight. And I am so happy that the In Colors get to hang around for another whole year. That is super. This is one of the items on the last chance accessories list so you have to act fast if you want your own beautiful paper to play with.
- Also here you can see how the new Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch looks when it is set on all 3 layers. Makes a perfect center for the Bigz clear Flower die.
- Also used is the branch from the 2-step Bird Punch and that is the Holly Jolly dsp you see.
- I used the Itty Bitty Shape Punch Pak to get the small center of the flower
- Then topped it off with a Basic Rhinestone.
- The Curly Cute stamp set was usedalong with Concord Crush ink for the sentiment and curved with the bone folder.
- To get that perfect end to the banner I cut a straight piece of Whisper White cardstock and used the corner of the 1 1/4" square punch to give it a nice tail.
- It all sits on the base card of Pretty in Pink.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.