Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hapy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I gave this card to my mom several hours ago and she seemed to like it very much. I also gave her a hand stamped trivet using the Medallion stamp. I'll have to get a picture of that, I forgot too before I gave it to her.
  • The wing of the bird on the 2 step bird punch makes a great petal for these tulips, and a little sponging gives them some depth.
  • Lap of Luxury dsp was used along with Pretty In Pink for the card base.
  • The stems are also from the 2 step bird punch.
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes was used for the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

To place an order 24/7 go to my website and check out the clearance rack, always great deals there and the specials for the month of May are some stamp sets and scrapbooking items for 30% off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: