What I used:
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sayings and Four Frames
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
- Paper: Pumpkin Pie cs, Dafodil Delight cs, Whisper White cs
- Tools: Decorative Label punch, Boho Blossoms punch, 5 Petal Flower punch, Scallop oval punch
- Accessories: Soft Subtles brads
For the centers of the flowers I crunched up the card stock really well and kept working it until it was soft enough to form and then glued each to the center of the flower.
Spring is Blossoming with Sneak Peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. You can get these brand-new products in one of two ways:
- Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.
- Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE! Click Here and take advantage of this offer before it's too late.
Any questions let me know. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.