Thursday, April 14, 2011

Awash With Flowers

What an appropriate name for this stamp set. This is seen on page 99 in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. I sort of passed over it when I saw it at first and then when I started seeing all the wonderful projects that were made with it I became the proud owner of this set. It is so simple to stamp the outline, which is bold and fine at the same time, and then simply stamp color in with the solid stamps that coordinate. This card went together in less than 5 minutes and it looks cute here but in real life it has a richness in color and depth that surprised me. Doesn't the frame of Marina Mist look wonderful around this little garden of flowers.




What I used:
  • Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Teeny Tiny Sayings
  • Inks: Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
  • Paper: Whisper White and Marina Mist card stock
  • No tools no accessories.
If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.
This card will go to one of the veterans at the local VA hospital for Easter. I hope it brings a little cheer to his day.
Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place

No comments: