Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patty's Day


Almost everywhere I see a St. Patrick's Day card I hear "I don't have any or many St. Patrick's Day stamps". Well, it never has been a huge sending cards kind of holiday. But if you have a heart punch you can make a 3 or 4 leaf clover.
  • I used Garden Green card stock for the base of the card which took a trip through the Big Shot riding inside the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. They make the best impressions.
  • To make the clover I punched out 4 hearts using the Full Heart Punch. I also punched out a 1 1/4" circle, covered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue then stuck the hearts to that to give it somewhere to sit. Then pierced a hole with paper piercer for the Jumbo White Brad and adhered it to the card with a glue dot. Those little dudes are strong.
  • Used the Wide Oval Punch on Whisper White cs after stamping Good Luck in Garden Green ink from the stamp set Sincere Salutations.
Remember, until the end of March Sale-a-bration is going on so get on over to my Stampin' Up website and place your order so you can get your FREE items. For every $50 you order you'll get one FREE item of your choice out of the Sale-a-bration catalog.

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place
Posted by Picasa

No comments: