Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring is Coming Soon


It took me a long time to get the lattice die for the Big Shot. Now I wish I would have ordered it a long time ago. If you don't have this die you are missing out on a whole world of style that is available for a small cost. This card is very little stamping but a whole lot of punching.
  • This is what was used. 2 3/8" scallop circle , Boho Blossoms, 1/2" circle, 1 1/4" circle, scallop oval, small oval, Dotted ribbon border all punches from Stampin' Up and the Lattice die and also the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
  • Teen Tiny Wishes supplied the sentiment and Garden Green ink was used to stamp it. The Card Stock is Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip
I think it is a cheerful springtime card I would like to know what you think by leaving me a comment. 
If you would like to order Stampin' Up product head over to my website Any Questions let me know and thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

This is a Mary Fish design and I'm proud to say that I get a great deal of inspiration from her blog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: