Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Lone Tree


When I make a card that is designed by Michelle Zindorf I feel like a real artist. She is so talented and shares her tutorials with everyone so I occassionally make one of her cards. It always gets ooowws and aaaahhhs when I give it away. Saturday my son will turn 30 years old, don't ask me where the time has gone, but he will receive this for his birthday card with a nice surprise inside. He is an artist so I hope he enjoys this a great deal.
Actually you may think that this is a complicated, long process to get this card done but it took me about 15 minutes to complete. Here is the link to the tutorial. Give it a try and you may surprise yourself.

If you have any questions let me know. If you want to order anything from Stampin' Up go to my website and with just a $50 order you can choose a FREE SAB item.

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place
Posted by Picasa

No comments: