Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tiny Teacup Joy



Here is another Christmas card and something I love. With just a couple of changes, color and sentiment you could use this card for any occasion. Mary Fish had this on her blog and I cased it almost completely. I changed the bow a bit and the brad (retired) which matches the cup perfectly. 
 
Unlike Mary I did do surgery on my Tiny Teacup stamp. When I received it the cup and hello are on the same piece of rubber. I slipped my craft and rubber scissors right through the middle of them and mounted hello on the side of the stamp, in essence making two stamp out of one small one. Also making it easier for stamping just the cup. Just be careful when you do this not to cut any vital organs. 
The small ornament on the sentiment was stamped again on garden green and punched out with the 1/2" circle punch and the on real red and snipped out. It really adds a punch of color. 
 
If you need anything email me and I will be happy to help you. If you have a demonstrator please contact her.

Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place. 



No comments: