Here's a quick Christmas project for you. This really features the Big Shot in several ways.
- I used Real Red card stock, which is a staple in my workshop, and ran it through on the scallop square Bigz Die making sure the top was pulled down as not to get cut on the fold.
- Then I ran it through again with the front of the card in the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
- It got sponged in white craft ink
- The Garden Green Scallop Circle is cut using the Circle #2 Bigz die and paper pierced each scallop.
- I used the Circle Scissors to cut the 2 3/4" Whisper White circle
- Then the cute little Christmas girl was stamped with Basic Black from Greeting Card Kids and colored with markers. The sky was sponged with Bashful Blue and I used a scallop circle of card stock punched out of a scrap to mask her from getting the sponging and to form some clouds.
- Mono adhesive was used to add Dazzling Diamonds glitter to her fur and scarf.
Cute for sure and fun to make. Any questions let me know. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.
Tomorrow starts the Filled With Love Bundle special.
From December 17, 2010, through January 24, 2011, receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons (a $4.95 value) when you purchase a Stampin' Up! Filled with Love Bundle. The Filled with Love Bundle contains the Filled with Love Stamp Set (in wood-mount or clear-mount) and the exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack.