Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Little Kid Pizza Box


Hello, so glad you stopped by. Here is another project we did at my technique class. It's a cute little pizza box and you can put candy or another little treat inside to give to someone special or you can make 3" x 3" cards to give as a set. I will be showing you in the next couple of days the cards I made to go in my box. Then of course as you can see I colored the little girl in watercolor style to decorate the front. She can be for Halloween or take us all the way up to Thanksgiving Day. She looks like a little pilgrim to me.
If you want the instructions for this box just leave a comment and I will post them for you. I used pumpkin pie cs. and whisper white cs for the image panel.
First I used the aqua pen and garden green ink pad to make the grass, then I sponged the sky and used a scallop circle punched out of scrap cs to create the clouds and to mask the girl from getting sponged. All of the following were applied with the aqua pen and Basic gray colored her hat and the straw of the broom, pink pirouette for her skin and a small amount of blushing bride on her cheeks, bashful blue for the sky and for her dress and socks, then marina mist for her cape, more mustard for the broom handle and her hair, and what else but pumpkin pie for the pumpkin and a little artichoke for the leaves.
I hope you like my little Greeting Card Girl. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: