Monday, November 8, 2010

First 3"x3" Card


This little card packs a whale of a punch in color and richness. I love the combination of Wild Wasabi and Cajun Craze. This card fits neatly into the pizza box I posted the other day. One of three I will be sharing with you. If someone has been especially nice to you or helpful this year why not give them this box of cards as a Thank You from you and they can use them to thank others.
Card base in Cajun Craze measures 3" x 6" folded in half. Then the very vanilla panel is 2 3/4" square and stamped with Day of Gratitude medallion in Wild Wasabi and the tri flower in Cajun Craze right over the top. the panel of very vanilla stamped with Thank You from Thank You Kindly set in Cajun Craze is 3/4" x 3". and the corduroy button can be purchased on the clearance rack. It was a crumb cake button until I gave it a bath in Cajun Craze ink so it would match my card. Simple but elegant.
Supplies are all listed in the instructions up above so if you have any questions let me know by leaving a comment here. Thanks for stopping by At Paula's Place.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dishtowel Dame said...

I love 3 x 3 cards.Thisis very cute!